Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Volume 1, Issue 78, January 25, 2010: IM BACK!!!!!

            It's been a couple of months since I've blogged. These past couple of months have been some of the hardest and most heart breaking. I had to deal with numerous deaths in my family, financial crisis, and stress from school. I've haven't had the time to do one of the things that I love the most which is blogging. This blog is one of the few outlets I used to express myself. If I ever had a problem or any troubles I would just blog and I would feel much better in the end. I can be myself without anyone judging me or looking down on me and I write on anything thats on my mind. I know it's late but one of my New Years Resolutions was to revive my blog again and make a post at least once a week. This is the start of that.

No comments: