Saturday, June 19, 2010

Volume 1, Issue 73, June 19, 2010: Four Must Haves For The Summer

Summer officially starts on Monday June 21. To kick off the start of the Summer, I'm making a list of all the essentials for the Summer 2010.

MAXI DRESS



They are made in jersey, silk, cotton fabrics, they come in multiple colors and prints, and they are great for all shapes and sizes. They are extremely versatile, sexy and boho; you can wear a maxi at the beach or just on a nice day as a casual dress. Maxi dresses are my favorite type of dress to wear in the Summer. I love wearing long dresses because it protects my legs and lower body from insects and mosquito's and it is very easy to wear because I for one feel very uncomfortable in shorts and and pants. Maxi dresses can be dressed up for a nice evening out on the town. Silk scarves, bold jewelry and statement shoes can be perfectly paired with a Maxi Dress.

SEXY SWIMSUITS




Last Summer was my first time in years wearing a two piece. I used to think that I was so fat and dumpy but it's the complete opposite now. I'm in love with my body now and I feel very comfortable stripping down barely there bikinis on the beach. I have brought 3-4 swimsuits in the last couple of months; three came from Target and one came from Aeropostale. The best places to buy swimwear are Target, Aeropostale, VS Pink/Victoria's Secret and H&M has a swimsuits as well(H&M's swimsuits are fucking small. It's like the itty bitty titty committee at that store).

SEXY SANDALS





Sandals are some of the oldest shoes in the World. Everyone has worn them from the Greeks, Romans, Japanese, and SoCal surfers. They come in a variety of different styles and types. I prefer gladiator sandals such as the ones pictured above and flip-flops.


SUNGLASSES







Sunglasses protect your eyes against harmful UV rays, bags under you eyes, and they also make you look badass when you wear certain pairs. I'm not much of a sunglasses person. I don't really like any type of glasses but right now I'm looking for a pair but I'm not sure what type of frame and shape is right for my face. I have some pairs at home but i rarely wear them because I feel like they look funny on me and they make my face look big : /.


No comments: