Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Volume 1, Isssue 68, June 7, 2010: Please Stop Raping My Childhood!



I remember those blissful days as a child; playing jump rope, hide & go seek, playing Sega, Nintendo, Playstation, watching my favorite shows like Pokemon, Dragonball Z, Saliormoon, Power Rangers, and watching my favorite movies like the Lion King, the Little Mermaid, Sleeping Beauty *sigh* oh sweet childhood memories. Sadly, my childhood memories are being defiled more and more as I grow older. Hollywood and the whole entertainment industry is ruining all the classic movies, TV shows, animes and games that I really loved.


Bye-bye childhood memories


Pixar is the devil

Well, it all began with Disney selling out to Pixar. Disney exchanged their 2-D animation for 3-D computer generated animation. The only great thing about Pixar animation is it is easier and quicker to produce. That's the only benefit of it. The 2-D cell animation was timeless and brought us awesome and beautiful stories such as the Lion King, the Little Mermaid and Snow White. I never got the appeal of the bug eyed looking Pixar characters. All of their characters are fugly; the people the animate look like child molesters and inbreeds. It doesn't look Disney at all it looks atrocious and  it doesn't have the magic like the old Disney. Also, there is NO FUCKING SINGING IN PIXAR FILMS! Would it kill them to thrown in some songs and musicals?



I hate you.


I'll give only one Pixar movie a pass and that's Toy Story the rest of them will never be classics and they all deserve a place in the 9th circle of hell along with Disney's other recent acquisitions like Hannah Montana, High School Musical. I nearly wanted to commit ritual Japanese suicide when my sister said that she has never seen the Little Mermaid or Bambi. It's a shame that this younger generation cannot appreciate the older Disney.

Live Action Anime

If you don't know it already I'm a huge Anime geek. My first anime was Dragonball Z, I watched it with my brothers when it first came to America in the early 1990s. I've never seen anything like it before. It has intense and long fight scenes, swearing, gore and badass characters that pushed the envelope more than your standard American cartoons.




Dear God, WHY?!

But who was the wise-ass who thought it would be cool to make Dragonball Z and Speed Racer into live-action films?

I mean I don't mind studios making live action movies at all, I JUST WISH THEY WOULD STICK TO THE FUCKING STORYLINE!!! The train wreck of a film know as Dragonball Evolution was released by 20th Century Fox in Spring of 2009 and directed by James Wong. It was a major fail and here's why:

-Why is Goku a White American and the other characters asian?
-The film was following the Piccolo arch of Dragonball, where Piccolo was the villain. Okay fine. But the writers of this film left out many major characters in this arch such as Tien, Lunch, Krillin, Chaotzu.
-WHY IS GOKU IN FUCKING HIGH SCHOOL?????!!!! SAIYENS DON'T NEED A EDUCATION THEY JUST NEED TO KICKASS!
-In Dragonball, Mai works for Emperor Pilaf not Piccolo.
-I don't recall a Kamehameha ever reviving someone, it's an attack not a fucking healing power!
-Goku was a complete pussy in this movie. He gets bullied. HA HAHA
-Bulma's hair was black with only one blue highlight
-Shenron wasn't a monstrous dragon like he was in the series.
-NO NIMBUS CLOUDS WTF!!!!
-No capsules from CapsuleCorp
-Goku using a bike to go to "school" Goku is the Japanese counterpart to Superman, he can fly, run fast and has super strenght the movie doesn't show his amazing abilities.
-Goku has a crush on Chi-Chi, umm it was the total opposite in the Manga/Anime
-Goku was very miserable in the movie; Goku is always smiling even when he is kicking ass.
-Piccollo was suppose to be GREEN.
-I can really go on for hours about the fails of this movie.

Tim Burton







DEAR GOD WHY????!!!!!!!! HE RUINED TWO OF MY FAVORITE MOVIES AND HE MAKES JOHNNY DEPP LOOK LIKE A CHILD MOLESTER IN EVERY MOVIE!!!

No comments: